Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Funny Things Colleen Says

Colleen has been saying some really funny things recently and if I don't write them down, I will completely forget.

  • "Daddy, I can't hear you. You need to speak En-gal-ish." She then proceeds to count from 1 to 10 in Spanish. I don't get it?
  • "Mommy, I didn't do anything not nice to any of my friends today" She was very proud that she had such a good day at school.
  • "Mommy, I will eat my dinner and dessert and then we can go outside for a walk. That is my great deal" Everything has to be a deal. We even have to shake on it
  • "I think I will wear that shirt yesterday" Colleen has been getting her tenses and timing wrong - but it is cute when she does it
  • "Mommy, I didn't spit on the carpet today" She had spit on the carpet the day before at school and got in trouble.
  • "I want to go on vacation, Mommy. Let's go to Target for our vacation." She said this while riding home from school.
  • "Mommy, I knew that answer because I used my brain" Anytime she gets a question right or knows anything, she tells us it is because she has a big brain.
  • "No guys, stay away. My brother is really really sick" This was Colleen's response yesterday when Kellen and I went to pick her up. Her friends wanted to touch Kellen (who only has a cold) and Colleen was fending them off
  • "Cookies, here I come" Colleen was so excited that we had to make cookies one night, that is what she said as she raced downstairs to be Mommy's helper.

I know there are more that I will think of later, but this is all I could remember right now!

No comments: