Monday, April 28, 2008

Getting Ready for Church

Colleen aka "Little Red Riding Hood"

Kellen aka "Big Bad Wolf" stealing the picnic basket



This Sunday the kids had a really great time getting ready for church.


I let Colleen pick out her own dress to wear.....and yes, it was probably a little too cold to be wearing it.....but I let her anyhow. The deal was that she had to wear a shaw over it. She had to correct me and tell me it wasn't a shaw, but a cape like Little Red Riding Hood wears.


So the rest of the morning she spent her time acting like Little Red Riding Hood.



After church we went to the mall with Aunt Ti Ti and Emily. The girls had such a great time! I really wish I had my camera to take a picture of them holding hands, running around the mall...giggling! It was so funny. Aunt Ti Ti even took them on the merry-go-round - which was a big treat!

No comments: