Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Pool Fun!

Kellen hanging out on the steps
Haley and Josie excited to be at the pool
Kiely - giving me the look
Lucy giving me a big smile
Emily chasing Colleen around the pool
Emily catching Colleen and dumping water on her
I don't know how I caught this - but it is Colleen falling into the pool
Colleen doing her superman jump into the pool
"I'm stuck"
Kellen chillin on the side of the baby pool

Kellen giving me some kicks
Colleen swimming around
Murray Girls (with babies) at Calverton Swim Club
Me, Kellen, Katie, Lucy, Laura, Haley and Josie!



Today we went down to Calverton to go to Aunt La La and Uncle Corey's pool. We met up with Aunt Ti Ti, Emily and Lucy too - so it was a bunch of fun.
Special Thank You to Aunt La La and Uncle Corey for having us. And we all thought the new improvements to the house look AWESOME!

The kids had a great time at the pool. Colleen and Kellen had to adjust to the cold water temperatures......but after that, it was hard to get them out. Colleen really enjoyed going into the big kid pool and playing with Uncle Corey. They both enjoyed getting treats at the snack bar!

The only thing that Kellen didn't really like was when I was holding and playing with Haley and Josie! He just cried "MaMa" - it was pretty funny.

No comments: