Friday, September 19, 2008

Bye Bye Crib! Hello Toddler Bed.

Kellen's new "big boy" bed. His old crib converts to a toddler bed
Kellen sleeping like an angel in his new bed

Today we said good bye to Kellen's crib and welcomed his new "big boy" bed.

Jeff and I had wanted to keep Kellen in his crib for a bit longer, but this morning Kellen FLIPPED out of bed. Yes - he flipped right out over the side and onto his back. He cried....I cried....and I said no more crib!
Kellen did great in his first night in his toddler bed. I told him once he got into bed, he could not get out. He put up a good fight getting into bed, but once there - he stayed. He didn't get out - not even to get his Chicken Little doll that fell on the floor. (he cried for me to come get it)
I hope that his good nights continue and he doesn't take after Colleen - who would get undressed and redressed in very interesting things while in her room!

No comments: