Monday, November 19, 2007

Haley Anne and Josie Rae have Arrived!

Josie Rae....."I don't want to get up"



Josie Rae with her tongue sticking out


Aunt Ri Ri with Josie Rae


Haley Anne getting her feeding from Mommy


Haley Anne getting changed


Aunt Ri Ri with Haley Anne




My older sister Laura was supposed to go in for a c-section today to deliver her twins.....but the girls had other ideas

Last Wednesday, my sister called me at around 8:30am telling me that she thought she had a slow leak. She needed to go to the doctor to confirm if her water had broken.


I told her that I would drive her over to her doctor and then bring her back, if it was nothing.


It wasn't nothing. Her water had broken and the twins were coming!


After a long day at the hospital, Haley Anne and Josie Rae arrived at 3:43pm. Haley Anne was 3lbs 15 oz and Josie Rae was 4lbs 10 oz.


The girls are so adorable and I have posted a bunch of pictures that I had taken on Saturday when I went down for a visit.


Haley Anne and Laura are home as of yesterday and we hope Josie will be home on Tuesday.

No comments: