Monday, November 12, 2007

Kellen's 1st Birthday!

Think I can knock Colleen over?


Daddy, can you read this?


I don't want to be in here


"Fun to be One" hat





I LOVE tissue paper



Kellen turned 1 year old on November 8th!

I still can't believe he is already a year old. The time has flown by so quickly. I can't believe my baby is gone and I have a toddler now!

Kellen's birthday started out with the whole family waking him up - singing "Happy Birthday to You". Kellen was a little confused to say the least.

Next Kellen got a special breakfast of mini waffles with a candle.

After breakfast, Kellen got to open his presents from us and Colleen. He had a great time with the tissue paper and enjoyed the truck we got him.....but didn't enjoy sitting in it.

At school, we had a party for Kellen and all of his little friends. Kellen did a great job with the cupcake. It helped that he held it with the icing on his palm - so the mess was contained to just one hand.

At home, we gave Kellen his favorite dinner - pasta and then we all sang to him again and he got to enjoy ANOTHER cupcake.

No comments: