Monday, January 28, 2008

Getting Ready

Trying to catch Colleen to get her dressed




Colleen started gymnastics Saturday morning, so the whole family decided to get up and go with her on her first day.

Colleen was SO excited to be going to gymnastics....she got up early on Saturday morning (around 6:30 am) and kept asking when it was time to go (which wasn't until 9am) Colleen was also excited that she would be going to class with her best friend Natalie.

Everyone started to get ready and Kellen knows exactly what he needs to do, as you can tell from the pictures. He always goes into our bathroom and grabs the hair brushes and begins brushing his hair. Then he will try and brush your hair - if you let him.

When picking out Colleen's outfit for gymnastics, I asked her to pick out her own underpants. The first pair she selected, I thought were fine....but she looked at them again and told me "this will agitate me, I need another pair" Don't ask me where that came from, but it was so funny! I guess she thought the pair would give her a wedgie!

Finally, we did make it out of the house and were on time for the beginning of the class. Colleen can't wait until next week so she can do it again

No comments: