Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day

Colleen making paper angels


Kellen with all his toys



Colleen in her dress up clothes





Colleen opening presents




Colleen with her "Mommy make me better" doll




"I'm not touching anything"




The doctor will see you now!




Christmas Day was so wonderful.



The kids slept in for a little while, which was great for Jeff and I. We actually got Colleen up, courtesy of Kellen's diaper change, at around 7:30am. We thought for sure she would have been up before that.


Colleen was so excited that Santa had arrived. She got her Mommy make me better doll, moon sand, princess books, princess dress up clothes and TONS more stuff

Kellen wasn't sure what was going on, but loved opening his presents and playing with them. Kellen got a Wheel Pals racetrack, baseball tee, blocks, blocks and more blocks!


Later, Jeff's parents came over for breakfast and the present giving continued. At one point there was so much paper on the ground, Colleen started making "paper angels"


In the afternoon, we headed down to my sister's house to visit with the rest of my family. It was fun to see Grandmommies and Mr. Lou one more time before they had to leave. We did miss out on seeing Eileen (Kellen's Godmother) and Suzanne because they had both left for Colorado.



PS - I was very excited about my gifts. Jeff got me a new 10 megapixel SLR camera. I was so excited and surprised. Jeff's parents got me a standing mixer - Yippie! My Mom got me a really nice necklace with the kids names on it.


Jeff got his new playstation and an LT Chargers jersey from me!

No comments: