Monday, December 3, 2007

Cousin Larry's Wedding

Larry and Alyson



Jen and Tony


Lou with the centerpiece


Lou dancing with Sue


Lou dancing with Suzanne


Lou dancing with me

Lou dancing with Mom




A bunch of my siblings and I attended my cousin Larry's wedding over the weekend.


What a fabulous time we had!


I think Lou (my Mom's husband) had the best time of all. He was out on the dance floor with every woman he could get his hands on. Even though his foot was bothering him, he didn't let stop him from getting out there and cutting a rug!


The wedding was beautiful and Larry and Alyson make such a cute couple. I know we all enjoyed them walking out to "Hail to the Redskins"

And the picture with Lou and the centerpiece is hilarious. He won the centerpiece and decided that he would wear it as a necklace.......he just needs a spear

No comments: