Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Colleen is on a roll!

Colleen just keeps cracking us up.......so I had to add the latest things to the blog before I forget!

This morning Jeff said to Colleen "A grown up boy is called a man. Do you know what a grown up girl is called?"

Colleen responded "A housekeeper"

I don't know where that came from.


When I was dropping Colleen and Kellen off at school, she said another funny thing.
Colleen asked if she could undo her seatbelt. I said yes and I proceeded to take Kellen out of the car.
Colleen started screaming in a very excited voice "Mommy, we can go there to eat. We can go there to eat for your birthday."
I asked her where she was pointing.
Colleen responded "Over there Mom. It has a sign and a roof and we can eat there!"

Now, the funny thing is that she was in fact, pointing to a restuarant - the Greystone Grill. I didn't know you could see it from the parking lot of her school. It is a very fancy place.

She must be perceptive, because Jeff and I have been discussing where we could go out for my birthday dinner and the Greystone Grill was one of the possibilites - but she would have no idea about that!

No comments: