Monday, February 25, 2008

Kellen Helping Mommy Work




A few days in the past couple weeks, I have had to work from home because Kellen has been sent home from daycare with a "fever" (don't get me started on that!)

Most of the time, I will stay up late at night to work - so that I don't have to take vacation time. But when I have to work during the day, Kellen is a great coworker and sits/stands quietly in his crib watching his Baby Einstein DVDs.

He is such a GREAT boy!

The funniest thing that he has been doing is refusing to sign "please". (They teach the toddlers sign language at daycare since they can't talk yet.) Kellen knows how to sign all the words they have taught, but for some reason he REFUSES to sign please.
So over the long weekend, we worked with him on signing please and he was doing it for everything that he wanted!

I was so happy!

So this morning, I couldn't wait to show his teacher that he could do it and wouldn't you know. He refused to do it! But after about 5 minutes of begging and a little banana bribery, he finally broke down and did it!

No comments: